I did the live blog over at Cage Potato for last night's Strikeforce event, and in the words of my man Ben Goldstein over at CP, "What a weird night of fights...Strikeforce can't catch a damn break." Some highlights:
1) Gus Johnson + Frank Shamrock = Mauro Ranallo still doesn't stand out.
2) Bobby Lashley isn't nasty enough for the cage.
3) No matter how hard he tries, Jorge Gurgel will never be Wanderlei Silva. His stand-and-bang gameplan is making him the Craig Ehlo of MMA highlight reels.
4) KJ Noons throws a sweet left hook. Elbow up and in, weight on front foot. Beautiful.
5) Jacare did more damage than Tim Kennedy did. He moved better and his hands were faster. The judges got this one right.
6) I think Mousasi would beat Feijao.